That was fun. Can we always do it that way?
Me: What was?
P: Homeschool. Can we do that order every day? Just like we did?
Me: Um, sure. I just followed the syllabus. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
P: YES!!
I'll have to let it sink in. What's so different about today, March 24, 2010 from any other school day we've had? We're a little off from conventional schedules, for P is on his 2nd day of 2nd grade--but that's the beauty of homeschool. He did do all of 1st grade in less than a school year. But I guess I'll never really know. Some days are better than others. Some days worse. I'll just hold onto this one in my heart, and hope that he continues to glow after classes and say "that was fun, mom. Can we do it this way always?"

No comments:
Post a Comment