Perhaps, if I post it, I'll feel more accountable and therefore accomplish more:
1)finishing prepping for the school year (this one is big)
-order all books (still haven't ordered pre-k books)
-get "workbox/folder" supplies
-organize myself
-get folders started
-organize/set up school room
2)price out repair supplies for Fr. Kunz's chasuble
-Joann's doesn't have anything that could remotely be used, so I have to search elsewhere, probably the ecclesiastical specialty shops, which may mean higher cost
3)finish some other projects I have sitting around
(this is a big list- since I have MIS {multi-iron syndrome})
4)clean up my desk
(I received a forwarded email about the very untidy desks of creative geniouses like Einstein and Wm. F. Buckley-- maybe I fit in that category?? My pride would say so. Either way, it's a mess, and I want my children to have a better sense of tidiness than I have.)
5) Somewhere I read that to-do lists should be only five in number for ADD people, which another thing I think I may have, and after those five are finished, you can make a new list of five things. However, with how overwhelming the first four are, I think this list is really far greater in number than five. Maybe in my next post, I'll sort them out and trim it to five smaller items. But that may be avoiding the work. So, perhaps number five is really "trim down to-do list to 5 more specific items."
Jesus-is-my-boyfriend music
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment